By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Was Sony's Conference at the Movie Theaters Justify??

Was Sony's Conference at the Movie Theaters Justify??

Totally justified. 84 55.26%

No way, no need for all t... 68 44.74%

Total:152

Poll is simple

Personally, I think their E3 being at the Movie theaters was abit over exaggerated.
Sony had a decent show but Nothing mind-blowing to make a Movie theathers ambiance.

MS stayed humbled this year with just games, [they had no choice] they did a great job.

Praise the One.

Around the Network

if i had gone then to me no unless those that were there made it fun

SweetTalia said:

Poll is simple

Personally, I think their E3 being at the Movie theaters was abit over exaggerated.
Sony had a decent show but Nothing mind-blowing to make a Movie theathers ambiance.

MS stayed humbled this year with just games, [they had no choice] they did a great job.

Sony had a great conference. After seeing it, you could understand why they invited people to go see it at movie theaters. It was simply mindblowingly good.

I thought it was a pretty good conference. People are getting to hung up on the middle portion. It was 20 minutes of a 2 hour show. Everything else was great.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I really enjoyed the whole conference, those 20 minutes in the middle were extremely boring. But come on don't judge the conference on it! It was fun, and worth staying up for!

Once you entered you won't be the same anymore. A blog about life.

http://seetheworlddifferent.wordpress.com/

Around the Network
bubblegamer said:
SweetTalia said:

Poll is simple

Sony had a great conference. After seeing it, you could understand why they invited people to go see it at movie theaters. It was simply mindblowingly good.

Mindblowing?  really? O_o

Praise the One.

SweetTalia said:
bubblegamer said:
SweetTalia said:

Poll is simple

Yes it was. One must be extremely biased to have missed it.

Did the movie theater experience cost money? If so I would be pissed if I went. It definitely isn't worth spending money or even the gas money to see it in theaters. It wasn't a bad conference (quite good actually) but there was nothing there to justify a visit to the theater.

bubblegamer said:
SweetTalia said:
bubblegamer said:
SweetTalia said:

Poll is simple

Wow, i am not biased..but many can support my opinion saying that sony conference was not "mindblowing"

Praise the One.

SweetTalia said:

Wow, i am not biased..but many can support my opinion saying that sony conference was not "mindblowing"

Of course, many can. Much more are agreeing with me though. The website has enough people who will agree with you even without seeing the conference.