By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Grim Fandango Coming to PS4 and Vita

Mystro-Sama said:
Never heard of this before lol

Neither have i. Just how old is this?

Around the Network
Azerth said:

doesnt sound exclusvie so maybe timed on ps4 and vita 

I will buy it on every platform it comes to.

bubblegamer said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Never heard of this before lol

Neither have i. Just how old is this?

Almost 16 years old, came out in October of 1998.

I had interesting story about how I learned about this game. I was watching a video last year that was reviewing the game reviewer Yatze and in that video the clips of Yatze's review he was talking about Grim Fandango.

Sweet, best game ever.

:)

That was honestly the best part of the entire conference aside from Bloodborn .

Around the Network

That's incredible. Damn!!!!

Would have prefered Day of the Tentacle (with Maniac Mansion free inside the game like the original)

Yes! For me the best game of the best year of gaming (1998). Would love to play it again. (Without it crashing constantly at the edge of the word this time please)

JLC215 said:
Would have prefered Day of the Tentacle (with Maniac Mansion free inside the game like the original)

DotT with remastered art in 1080p would be amazing.

Actually, they should remaster all LucasArts 2D adventure games. It can't be too difficult and I'm sure it would be profitable.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Troll_Whisperer said:
JLC215 said:

DotT with remastered art in 1080p would be amazing.

Actually, they should remaster all LucasArts 2D adventure games. It can't be too difficult and I'm sure it would be profitable.

I've been saying that for years, but I don't think people actually like making money in the video game industry.