By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Shiness - Hoooray! PS4 & Xbox One!

Have you pledged something to Shiness?

Yes! 15 24.19%

No! 26 41.94%

I do not like Kickstarter 21 33.87%

Total:62

Since I know it won't reach the NG+ stretch goal in the next 4 hours I won't be contributing :^)

Around the Network

Ooh it's gun be close.

I can imagine them bringing it anyway though, even if they don't reach the goal. Paypal funding and what not.

Panama said:
Since I know it won't reach the NG+ stretch goal in the next 4 hours I won't be contributing :^)

What is so special with the new game+ ?

Kresnik said:
Ooh it's gun be close.

I can imagine them bringing it anyway though, even if they don't reach the goal. Paypal funding and what not.

Maybe but they will not be committed to it!

It will be funny if it does come to PSN/XBLA in the future, and is sold for $15 :)
Or even better, is given away as PS+ game.

Around the Network
baloofarsan said:
Panama said:

What is so special with the new game+ ?

I'm just poking fun at stretch goals. They're a double edged sword to be honest, because that level of transparency means I can see how incomplete this proposed game will end up being which can influence my contribution decision. On the other end, if your game is getting funding out the ass like say Mighty No 9 did, I'd gladly contribute as I see it will exceed all proposed stretch goals.

Looks pretty cool...backed

Burek said:
It will be funny if it does come to PSN/XBLA in the future, and is sold for $15 :)
Or even better, is given away as PS+ game.

That is bound to happen for all games, maybe except Nintendo games.

If it is given away on PS+ the developers get some money for it anyway.

Honestly, as we are on the subject of "free" games, I thought that this generation would be subscription based = pay every month - download everything that there is. Pretty much as we pay for smartphones and can call and surf pretty much for "free". 

Xevross said:

Looks pretty cool...backed

Paypal will take care of this in the end. It will be on PS4.