By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Hard Drive Question

With disc based games it wont matter. The ps4 only needs about 30 secs of install before you cant start the game and begin playing. The rest is done in the background. So when you have filled the harddrive eventually just uninstall the least used one before you pop in a new game.

Digital is more of a hazzle since the download sizes are big and it is still limited by the psn connection which i cant get over 2mbps (know someone has it higher) i will still say though that you could have a rotaion on your ps4 on about 20 disc based titles because since launch day it seems like the devs have gotten better at compressing the files on the system so it doesnt take so much space.. Im pretty sure the new bound by flame only took up 4 gigs as a download which actually makes no sense to me.

Around the Network

For all those saying just uninstall and reinstall please tell me how I will get the game patches once the gen ends?

If people stopped buying buggy games we would not be beta testers for the industry and therefore playing without patches wouldn't matter so much.

Cobretti2 said:
For all those saying just uninstall and reinstall please tell me how I will get the game patches once the gen ends?

If people stopped buying buggy games we would not be beta testers for the industry and therefore playing without patches wouldn't matter so much.

Then I say people should buy a 5TB drive by the end of the gen so they won't have that problem.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.