By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Has anyone beat Motorstorm?

motorstorm pisses me off. last ticket and last race and i just cant stand the elastic catch up on the ai. i won't be getting motorstorm 2.

Around the Network

I'm on the last ticket now, wish me luck!

Ok first race over, very easy, lets hope my luck doesnt run out,

when I first beat it it was quite hard, but nowadays it's very easy to me, even the last tickets are

Just got through Race 2 on the last ticket, took about 10 tries....

Around the Network

i have 3 tickets to go. unlocked every ticket but 1, love the game although it is the only game that will really piss me off that i have ever played.

my top 5 right now. 1. uncharted 2 2. assassin's creed 2 3. god of war 3 4. final fantasy xiii 5. blue dragon: awakened shadow.

I beat it! Truely is one of the most frustrating, and unfair, computer cheating games I have ever played but I beat it.

I really hope Motorstorm 2 has a split screen game mode, as well as customizable difficulty settings.

I am on the last level, I have finished 2 tickets in it, I think I have about 3 tickets left - I made sure to place first place in every race before that.

I may eventually beat it, but I started playing online before I could. I really like the game, and am excited for Motorstorm 2 because this still left room for simple yet great improvements.

I only played the free demo and i only use motion control. My average 3 lap time is under 5 minutes and best around 4.40 i would have to try to loose is so easy to beat the other cars.

My suggestion is use motion control steering - it leaves your fingers and thumbs free to control hand-break , nitrous ,accelerator, melee-attack(on motorcycle) and normal breaks/reverse - while there is slight lag I expect this to be gone in MS2 - you can easily compensate for the lag by more precise steering and early timing it's one of the very few games with usefull motion controlls.

Would have gotten MStorm but my ping time (wireless 3G) is over 300ms so i cant play online and  without split screen it's not much point at all.

Motorstorm 2 will absolutly rock with split screen and improved motion, graphics etc.

PS3 number 1 fan

Demo was very easy, the actual game becomes quite hard.