By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Help - looking for reliable hard drive brand

truthiness said:

Hitachi inherited the name, and nothing else - they were already manufacturing hdds at the time.

The deal originally announced back in April has finally been set in stone, with Hitachi paying IBM US$2.05 billion for a 70% stake in a new company which will combine the manufacturing processes of both companies' hard drive units. The deal has Hitachi buying numerous intellectual property rights from IBM as well as taking on full ownership within three years.

Around the Network

Samsung is the King nowadays.

250G Lacie external, works just fine.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Maxotr, Hitachi, Seagate and Western Digital.

<The Knight of The Doomeds>

Western Digital.

My Raptors and 250 GB external have all played nice since day.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

Maxtor sucks!
Maxtor sucks!
Maxtor sucks!

"Why isn't samus in a mario kart game?"

You can't go wrong with Seagate.

Maxtor is maximum suckage.

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

buy under 200GB if possible, under 320 iwould say is the ma for size, anything overthat gets unstable, and i would say check out newegg.com prices and customer reviews, i shop there all the time, and most stuff they offer is wicked good quality. and id say seagate, WD, or any major brand name.

Click "here" to meet sexy singles!!

o that didnt work?

o u got a virus and lost your credit card to someone in brazil?

Click"here" with a different credit card in hand!