By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Rating Game. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed vs CTR vs Mario Kart: Double Dash.

Which Kart racer is Best.

Mario Kart: Double Dash takes the cake. 25 42.37%

Crash Team Racing has to win this poll. 20 33.90%

Sonic & All-Stars Rac... 10 16.95%

If there is ever a 3 way tie, this is it. 2 3.39%

Blah, Kart racers are overrated. 2 3.39%

Total:59
Ka-pi96 said:
gcube2000 said:
Number 1 is Double Dash, I don't understand why it's so underrated. Transformed was okay... but it didn't have as much charm to me. and I've never played the Crash one....

If you at all like Crash Bandicoot and don't mind older graphics you should definitely try the PSN version, it's really good fun especially in split screen.

I was lucky enough to have downloaded my ps1 copy of CTR to my Vita when Sony had that glitch last month. I've been playing CTR on my Vita nonstop since. lol

Around the Network

1-2:i can't decide between CTR and DD, the story mode from CTR was fun but DD is better at muliplayer...
3rd:Sonic

Ka-pi96 said:
sabastian said:

I was lucky enough to have downloaded my ps1 copy of CTR to my Vita when Sony had that glitch last month. I've been playing CTR on my Vita nonstop since. lol

Wow, lucky. Why did it have to be a glitch though, why can't they make it peGood question. I would think that they might keep that release for a big E3 

Good question indeed.

I would think that Sony will have that announcement ready for one of their big E3 suprizes. 

In any case, yeh, I transfered allot of ps1 games to my Vita during those few days. Who ever posted that info, you are god sent.

This is a really mean poll. All 3 games are great kart racers but you just can't go against the DD.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

CTR: Crash Team Racing
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Mario Kart Double Dash

Double dash was good, but imo not as good as MK64. My fav Kart Racers go:
1. Tie Between CTR: Crash Team Racing & Diddy Kong Racing
2. Sonic Transformed
the rest are good but I don't care bout the order lol