By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Would you buy Mario Kart 8 on ps3/x360 or ps4/XOne?(poll)

Would you buy MK8 if it was available on you're system of choice?

Yes i would buy it on a c... 181 28.37%

Yes i would buy it on a l... 24 3.76%

Wii-U is my main system s... 353 55.33%

No i'm not interested in MK8 80 12.54%

Total:638

Absolutely and a game like Mario Kart is really missing on other consoles. Sure, there are similar games but Mario Kart is simply better and has 10x more charm.

Around the Network

man I mean i would love mario kart 8 on ps4 but I would like god of war on wii u if thats the case
50/50

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

kreznik said:
This is one of the most pointless questions I've ever seen regarding Nintendo. It's just to generate flame, although the mere question is flaming.

Would you buy Uncharted 4 on Xbox One/Wii U/PC? Would you buy LittleBigPlanet on Xbox 360/Xbox One/Wii U? Would you buy Halo 5 on PS4/PC/Wii U? And on and on.

Little Big Planet fits perfectly on Wii U And Halo 5 would play the same in any system.

Click HERE and be happy 

spurgeonryan said:
ToxicJosh said:
Nintendo games need Nintendo hardware.

I just can't see a Nintendo game having that same spark of brilliance on a Playstation or Xbox.

I have seen this multiple times in this thread. Nintendo would still be making the game. There is not reason why the game would be worse on these systems than on the Wii U. Most likely, with the extra power, would be better.

In my opinion, Nintendo has been able to maintain an insane level of quality throughout all these years because of the burden of supporting their own hardware. They need their games to be superb to sell their consoles. Without the burden of the Hardware business, there is a good chance their software quality will drop. Kinda like how Sonic began to really lose it - when Sega left the hardware business.

Would you buy halo 5 on WiiU?: yes
Would you buy halo 5 on Ps4?: yes
would you buy Godof War on WiiU?. yes
Wouldo you buy God of War on Xboxone?: yes
this quetion is pure flaming.

34 years playing games.

Around the Network
JazzB1987 said:
vivster said:
I would buy 4. Which is still cheaper than buying a Wii U for it.

60+60+60+60 =240

I got a WiiU last year for 170 from amazon hmm

If only were all lived in US. Here in Germany it's 4x70€ = 280€. MK8 WiiU bundle 300€.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
JazzB1987 said:
vivster said:

60+60+60+60 =240

If only were all lived in US. Here in Germany it's 4x70€ = 280€. MK8 WiiU bundle 300€.

I'm from Belgium and bought Mario Kart 8 for €49

I bought it day one and I don't even have a Wii U, gonna play it at a friends house.

Samus Aran said:
vivster said:
JazzB1987 said:
vivster said:

60+60+60+60 =240

I'm from Belgium and bought Mario Kart 8 for €49

New PS4 games are 70€. Which is the premise of this thread.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Yes, I played all the Mario Karts since the Nintendo version. I do not plan to buy a Wii U for a long time. I would buy it now if it was on PS4. It would be a dream come true!