By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

First off. This is in OFF TOPIC.

Second. If you feel baited. DONT REPLY. I dont want you to anyway really.

Third. I'm not bashing nintendo at all in this thread.

Fourth. If you wanna lock this thread as soon as I get it posted. That's fine. I dont care if people post in it or not. I just want it read.

Ok, now onto the post.

Guys, I'm seriously turned off from this site, there are too many guys who think the PS3 has already lost, and will fail and die and just play dead. Too many of you underestimate sony, and their wallet. Too many of you dont understand reason, and that not all of us like the same thing as you.

Look, I like playing games like God of War, Motorstorm, Killzone, Jack and Daxter, and Most likely Heavenly Sword. Stuff like that is non-existant on the Wii, It's simply becuase the Wii is not made for people like me. I have a diffrent taste. I drink white wine, my brother drinks red wine. Totally diffrent. Why do so many of you people think that is has to be only one. RED WINE IS BETTER, RED WINE WINS, WHITE WINE SUCKS.

Whatever. I dont care anymore, and you can really tell I dont care that much from my post counts. Expect them to drop well beyond where their at now too. I'm sick of the Wii-base on here. There is no point in saying the PS3 dont suck. Because there's 50 fanatic nintendo fanboys who are willing to RUIN your thread, and it's ok for them to bash, bait, and troll in a pro PS3 thread. But dont do it in a Wii thread, you'll be banned faster than you can say "99 wii fanatics on the..." You couldnt finish it. It's crap.

Ok that's it. I'm done.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

Honestly, I don't know what the heck you're talking about. If anything, we've recently received more PS3 fans than before...and I've noticed a fair amount of bashing against Wii users as well.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

LOL, this is a pretty funny statement coming from you Kwaad :)...

"Too many of you dont understand reason, and that not all of us like the same thing as you."

Actually, I think you'll find most of the PS3 "bashing" that occurs on this site, is simply stating sales figures... that's right - FACTS. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm sure you have seen the recent charts in Japan - and its not a pretty sight for Sony fans.

The GameCube got hammered in global sales last gen. Yet it was (and remains) my fav last-gen console. I couldn't care less that it got hammered - I just enjoyed it anyway. The enjoyment level someone should have with a console should have nothing to do with its global sales/position.

Just go off and enjoy your PS3, and talk about the enjoyment you ARE having with it (i.e. on this site). You might find you are in a minority - but that shouldn't matter, should it?

Finally - this site is dedicated to SALES. Not fanboys, not consoles, but SALES (FIGURES). Its inevitiable that the consoles that perform badly in terms of sales will be bagged out. If this bothers you, find a Sony/PS3 forum and spend more of your time on there instead.

(note - I have constantly said that the PS3 is nowhere near dead - and if people think it is, they have no idea. This generation is just beginning - not ending).

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

shams said:

(note - I have constantly said that the PS3 is nowhere near dead - and if people think it is, they have no idea. This generation is just beginning - not ending).

Nah, your one of my favorite people here that likes the wii... :D

EDIT: I love my PS3, I'm looking into buying a 2nd PS3, and a 2nd copy of motorstorm. I am also looking to buying a 3rd HDTV. (dont ask what for, I'm gonna be on the road a WHOLE lot, so I'm gonna go mobile and use the PS3 as my communications center)  However i have been playing motorstorm around 6 hours a day for the last 3 weeks.

I mean, look at this thread that started as practically a PS3 basher: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=1812&start=0#end but pretty much everyone disagrees with the original poster...even if the thread has a lot of pointless flaming, it's pretty evenly sided...I don't see Wii fans bashing the PS3 like you say they are.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

who cares? there are idiots on both sides (strangely enough, not on the xbox side) who claim the other console is dead. Why does it bother you? This site doesn't have a Nintendo bias, reality has a Nintendo bias. They are allowed to believe that. People see that Sony is in trouble and they think that they have no hope in coming back. They're probably underestimating Sony but you're most likely overestimating them as well. People are entitled to their opinions and you can't say they're wrong (nobody can say that because quite honestly no one can know). So let them keep their opinions and don't let it get you down. No point getting turned off a site just because you don't agree with everyone there, otherwise you'll have to cancel your internet account.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

aww poor kum kwaad...

just leave and do everyone a favor..

you are not loved here

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

weezy said:

aww poor kum kwaad...

just leave and do everyone a favor..

you are not loved here

I find this HIGHLY offensive.

"I find this HIGHLY offensive." settle down little elf

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

two things will put a big smile on my face tonight.

1. A big red word under your name.
2. Beating some F*er with bean in his name at motorstorm.

Other than that, I'm already content.