By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch PlayStation’s E3 Press Conference in Movie Theaters Nationwide for free

I'm sorry but I would feel like a super duper dork if I went to the movies to watch a presser about video games, does'nt matter fromn wich company it is.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Around the Network

I'm going to the San Francisco one. I can't wait but I hope there is no lag in the streaming lol.

Also, I was wondering if you have the ticket would it guarantee you a spot or do you still have to make line and hope you get in before the cut off?

antfromtashkent said:
LAME... its like 50 miles from my house >_>

It's ~130 from mine in a City I've never driven to before in my life, and I'm from the sticks, so I'm not much of a city driver.  I plan on arriving on Sunday, spending the night at the Best Western, getting up at 6AM the next day, driving over to the theater, waiting in line like I'm waiting for Kentucky basketball tickets, then once it's over, I'm hoping to get a late Supper at Hooters.  This will be the closest thing I've had to a real vacation since 1997.

GribbleGrunger said:
Believe:

I wish we had thumbs up.

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
I wish Nintendo do this. I mean, there's not going to be a conference, at least have the Digital Event in theaters.

I think they're aftaid no one would go.

What the hell? Kind of useless, but It's pretty cool.

spemanig said:
Pavolink said:
I wish Nintendo do this. I mean, there's not going to be a conference, at least have the Digital Event in theaters.

I think they're aftaid no one would go.

Especially if the age limit was 17 and over. :P

I could go. I might just do it.

Oh, damn, at the 16th street mall. Even more fun!

Denver event is sold out! Probably means it is sold out in every city!!