By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Belgium against Algeria: played shit, late winner
Belgium against Russia: played shit, late winner
Belgium against South-Korea: played shit, late goal
GG

Around the Network

These matches are looking a little dull. Don't see any of these teams progressing much further, against USA and Germany in particular.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Full knock-out schedule

11 points for my, not bad could by better

looks like the final could be a repeat of the 2010 final.

Maybe after the 4th time NL

Around the Network
DamnTastic said:
looks like the final could be a repeat of the 2010 final.

Maybe after the 4th time NL

2010 was Spain - Netherlands?

I would gave done better byt rusia failed

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I blame them drinking to much vadka

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

lestatdark said:
DélioPT said:
^ Bento is not that bad. We have played way better games with him in charge. Everything just went wrong.

I`m just sad for Beto. Injured and he still didn`t want to leave. Every player should have had his spirit!

The player's choosing for this WC was drastically bad, short-sighted and clearly catered to serve his "buddies" and the usual suspects.

Where's Antunes, one of the best portuguese left defenders of the last season?
Why put Patricio on the goal at the start when he hasn't played on his club for two months and Beto had an amazing season and ended up strong, while both Beto and Eduardo played good games in the pre-WC games?
Why the fuck did he called Andre Almeida, who's only a substitute player in the B team of Benfica?
Who in the right state of mind puts Bruno Alves in the starting lineup when he's been playing each game, since even during the qualifying stage, as shit, when you have Luis Neto who has been on an amazing form?
The fuck is Miguel Veloso doing on the national team? 

These are some of the most blatant errors he did in this WC and in the games leading up to it.

He thought that those who were already experienced in playing these kind of games and know his style of playing would offer him the best team.
It`s the team that lead Portugal to the world cup, isn`t it?

ITs my phone btw im not drunk myself