By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Lafiel said:
zumnupy10 said:
Ninsect said:

I can't stop laughing because of this man.

imo he should be walking towards the left

I agree.  The guy's behavior is just ridiculous.

Around the Network

Holy crap. USA! USA! USA!

MoHasanie said:
I hope hope Ghana wins. I can't get all my predictions wrong today!

Haha, me too, I predicted a win for Portugal (neven have I been so wrong :p ) and predicted that Ghana would win 2-1. I hope that they put a bit more effort because lately they play uninspired without fun as if they don't care. Hope that isn't the case and that they'll give everything. Same for US though because I want to see a good game. 

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

awkward injury really, was it because he missed with his head?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Really hope USA makes it far. This sport needs to be more popular in US.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

good that Dempsey can continue after that .. I guess he doesn't "play by sense of smell"

I think the US won't surive this for long in the second half.

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Some chinese guy died exhausting himself watching too many games.. I kinda nod off during Iran - Nigeria and i think i'll skip the rest of this match.. B-teams with no chance..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

it is a world cup,it doesn't need more euro teams,i think it is fine the way it is

platini just increased the euros to 24 teams which means 3 teams qualify from some euro qualy groups,the big nations can get the kids out once they qualified after a few games,won't matter even if you lose

well done usa,i predicted 1-1 i think

Above & Beyond

NiKKoM said:
Some chinese guy died exhausting himself watching too many games.. I kinda nod off during Iran - Nigeria and i think i'll skip the rest of this match.. B-teams with no chance..

Wait what? What a lightweight. I watched all the matches so far and I only have half a migrane.

Problem is just that I won't have much sleep this week due to day shift. It's practically

6pm - 2am football

2am - 6am sleep

6am - 6pm work(including morning prep and commute)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.