By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

poklane said:

Yikes

I'm all for commemorating Nazi crimes but I don't think a huge banner with a child getting a gun put to his head is the best idea. Probably gonna be quite a punishment from UEFA.

Wow..

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network

#ThanksAjax

poklane said:

Yikes

I'm all for commemorating Nazi crimes but I don't think a huge banner with a child getting a gun put to his head is the best idea. Probably gonna be quite a punishment from UEFA.

it's quite shocking but it's still against the nazis right? Don't know the context of the match though

pastro243 said:
poklane said:

Yikes

it's quite shocking but it's still against the nazis right? Don't know the context of the match though

it doesn't say "Nazis" though, it says "Germans"

Lafiel said:
pastro243 said:

it doesn't say "Nazis" though, it says "Germans"

true haha

Around the Network

So Neymar goes to PSG for stupid money.

Barcelona in turn will buy Coutinho. Liverpool buy Van Djik. We will buy that guy from Lazio... eitherway, the sooner it happens the better. That money may not be via sponsors, tv money or prize money but it's here now so I hope it fizzles down the leagues.

Hmm, pie.

Neymar has signed with PSG

PSV is just a fucking disgrace, they got knocked out of the Europa League qualifiers by a team with a €3million budget for fuck's sake. At least there's also some positive news for Dutch football, FC Utrecht beat Lech Poznan in the Europa League qualifiers 2-2 on aggregate (0-0 at home, 2-2 away) and the Women's team has reached the Euro final.

poklane said:

PSV is just a fucking disgrace, they got knocked out of the Europa League qualifiers by a team with a €3million budget for fuck's sake. At least there's also some positive news for Dutch football, FC Utrecht beat Lech Poznan in the Europa League qualifiers 2-2 on aggregate (0-0 at home, 2-2 away) and the Women's team has reached the Euro final.

Are Feyenoord the only Dutch club in the Champions League?

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

ArchangelMadzz said:
poklane said:

Are Feyenoord the only Dutch club in the Champions League?

Yup. Us in the Champions League Group Stage, Ajax and FC Utrecht in the Europa League play-offs and Vitesse in the Europa League Group Stages