By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Wow, respect, Wales.

Around the Network

Now things are gonna get interesting! How will Belgium react to a setback like this while under pressure? Will they be able to control it or will they collapse?

Wales have been on top the last 5 minutes and it ends in a goal. Belgiums goal was good though.

Hmm, pie.

vivster said:
Kerotan said:

What a goal.  Hype is justified.  Even if they lose they've been superb.  and so have Wales thus far too. 

Belgium has so far only played against crap. The only good team they faced, they lost against. I wouldn't take a win against Wales as any proof at all.

Ah stop would you.  They've played against the teams that proved in the top 24 in europe by qualifying.  The best teams in europe.  

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Belgium is in the final already !!!

Vgchartz coach managers on fire once again.

Belgium need to prove to us they are worthy of being ranked 2nd in the world. Many of us think they don't. Germany and Chile are far better teams. They are good, better than most, but with so many people talking about how good the players are on a individual ranking, we want them to be that good together.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
vivster said:

Belgium has so far only played against crap. The only good team they faced, they lost against. I wouldn't take a win against Wales as any proof at all.

Ah stop would you.  They've played against the teams that proved in the top 24 in europe by qualifying.  The best teams in europe.

That logic doesn't count anymore since you can advance to the semis without winning now.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Kerotan said:

That logic doesn't count anymore since you can advance to the semis without winning now.

England didn't lose in qualifying, still only ranked 9th before it. Plus Belgium lost and drew in the qualifying to Wales.

Hmm, pie.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I would love to see wales against Iceland in the final :P.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

vivster said:

I'm just gonna guess that Portugal got to the semi's by winning or having the right amount of points to qualify?

Good answer?