By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

I know it's too late but anyone know what's the difference between a tea bag and the English football team?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
I know it's too late but anyone know what's the difference between a tea bag and the English football team?

The teabag stays in a cup longer.

Where are the jokes about Spain? They were the holders of the WC and Euros and went out before England in both. Not saying England don't deserve jokes as they do and they are good because they are true.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
vivster said:

Where are the jokes about Spain? They were the holders of the WC and Euros and went out before England in both. Not saying England don't deserve jokes as they do and they are good because they are true.

You can't make jokes about a joke. That would be jokeception.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

And that doesn't fit England?  

Right back to Football anyway, hopefully a good game tonight. :)

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
vivster said:

And that doesn't fit England?  

Right back to Football anyway, hopefully a good game tonight. :)

Gonna be a great game. Ronaldo will be happy about that little victory.

Around the Network
The Fury said:
vivster said:

Spain lost to Italy. One of the greatest footballing nations. England lost to Iceland. Also they went out at the same stage who cares if Spain played the game a day earlier. 

Spain got shat on after their disastrous world cup 2 years ago. This tournament wasn't embarrassing though.

Talal said:

Spain lost to Italy. One of the greatest footballing nations. England lost to Iceland. Also they went out at the same stage who cares if Spain played the game a day earlier. 

Spain got shat on after their disastrous world cup 2 years ago. This tournament wasn't embarrassing though.

Maybe we should stick to making jokes about one of the greatest footballing nations and how they didn't even make it into the tournament... here's looking at you, Netherlands.

Hmm, pie.

Poland 2-1 Portugal
Wales 1-2 Belgium
Germany 2-1 Italy
France 2-0 Iceland

i think poland has a chance against portugal..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

It's happening.. Zlatan to ManU

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

LipeJJ said:
pastro243 said:
It's been confirmed that euro champions will have a match against Chile (copa centenario winner) later. Seems like conmebol hoped for Argentina to win it and make more money with Messi

Now, this will be interesting! I'll be rooting for Chile on Confederations Cup as well, hopefully the final is Chile vs the Euro Champion.

Thank you :) 

But "confirmed" my ass, Conmebol president said it was confirmed yesterday but I just read that uefa didn't confirm anything. Anyway, we will still have confederations