- The Crew

+ Far Cry 4
- X

+Uncharted
-Sonic boom.

Around the Network
think-man said:
X is my next target, then dragon age.

If this isn't proof that there's a war by RPG fans against RPG's, then I don't know what is. You realize your best chance for KH3 to win is to not vote down something so similar to it, right? You're just making your game a target. X is a Nintendo exclusive so it'll die anyway, and dragon age is already being targeted a lot and helped by few. If you downvote other RPG's, you're promoting a RPG civil war, people will attack KH3 in revenge. As someone who likes KH3, please don't do shit like this, you're making things worse.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
+X
-FFXV

Keep up man! Final Fantasy is dead! Beating a dead horse on this one is just going to create bad blood for X.

My vote:

+X

-Batman

HylianSwordsman said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
+X
-FFXV

Keep up man! Final Fantasy is dead! Beating a dead horse on this one is just going to create bad blood for X.

My vote:

+X

-Batman

Heyy! Don't blame me, blame the people that don't update the front page :/

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

HylianSwordsman said:
think-man said:
X is my next target, then dragon age.

If this isn't proof that there's a war by RPG fans against RPG's, then I don't know what is. You realize your best chance for KH3 to win is to not vote down something so similar to it, right? You're just making your game a target. X is a Nintendo exclusive so it'll die anyway, and dragon age is already being targeted a lot and helped by few. If you downvote other RPG's, you're promoting a RPG civil war, people will attack KH3 in revenge. As someone who likes KH3, please don't do shit like this, you're making things worse.

I was trying something different, maybe if I annouce what I'm downvoting people will stop voting for them :P

think-man said:

I was trying something different, maybe if I annouce what I'm downvoting people will stop voting for them :P

Even more proof. You're putting real strategic thought into taking out every RPG you can (except your favorite). Do so if you wish, but you'll only hurt all RPGs in the end, including your own, if you act like this.