By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What kind of music is your favorite??

My profile says "Favourite Music: Punk, metal, and country
Sample bands- Corporate Avenger, Tool, Disturbed, Anti-flag, NOFX, Against Me, Flogging Molly, Dropkick Murphys, Rush, Toby Keith"

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Around the Network

My favorite kind of music is Rock. my favorite rock bands include Oasis, Ocean Colour Scene, Charlatans UK, Inspiral Carpets, and Hard Fi.

Systems I own (Games)

Sega: Dreamcast (40) , Saturn (25), Genesis (50), Masters System (10), Game Gear (20)

Sony: PS1 (8), PS2 (60) , PS3 (5), PSP (12)

Atari: 2600 (18) , 7800 (10), Lynx (10)

Metal, classic rock, and classical.

My favorite genres are melodic death metal (aka melodeath), power metal, and symphonic metal. Iced Earth is my favorite band, and you can check out my Last.Fm profile to see some of my other preferred bands. :)

Rock, hard rock, punk, progressive, ska, visual kei, metal, hardcore, classical...

There's just so many music I love, I really couldn't go by gender only!

Deep breath:

Classical, trance, techno, garage, speed garage, progressive trance, happy hardcore, bassline house, hip hop (not so much rap), experimental/electronic, indie, punk, metal (not so much anymore), blues, jazz, bebop, ambient, rock, a bit of screamo stuff, dance, RnB, drum n bass, soul and acoustic. Oh and I like a bit of folk, and the more upbeat country songs.

Around the Network

I like pop-rock and the various other types of pop. My favorite band is Canada's finest, the Barenaked Ladies. I also listen to Sufjan Stevens, Iron and Wine, Imogen Heap, Bright Eyes, John Mayer, Nightwish, Dragonforce, and Daft Punk.

Recently though, Daft Punk.

Brawl FC: 0774-3927-9239

"Do you think you could get any more spittle on those fishy lips of yours?" All characters depicted are really stupid and disgusting. Any similarities to actual persons would be really sad.

FreeTalkLive said:
My profile says "Favourite Music: Punk, metal, and country
Sample bands- Corporate Avenger, Tool, Disturbed, Anti-flag, NOFX, Against Me, Flogging Molly, Dropkick Murphys, Rush, Toby Keith"

haha, corporate avenger. nice.

"if man evolved from apes, there would be no more apes."

My Fave is probably Folk Metal, But I have more in my profile...

pop, rock

hmm i don't know exactly why don't you take a look at my profile ;)

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Daft Punk - Alive 2007 mostly.

That's French house music btw... 

THE NETHERLANDS