By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Last edited by tk1797 - on 15 December 2017

Around the Network

I am completely uneducated on it, but I think the violent reactions are absurd, and saddening.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

If I knew more about the issue I would say more, but it says something that the U.S., France, and Britain all acknowledged the independence move.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Regardless of what we might think. It's happened. Kosovo has chosen independence. Now it's time for Serbia to work with them towards that aim.

I'm awaiting my government (Canada) to recognize this new country. I hope that mine and others do it soon. The whole world should work to ensure that this transition takes place peacefully.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Agreed, the reaction from Serbians was ... excessive whether or not it was the right decision and some took advantage of it.

Around the Network

Can someone explain me one thing?

Is my theory right.

Servia one country with provinces=> One province(Kosovo) got a lot of immigrants (especially Albanians) => The last years the Native Servian citizens get unnumbered by the Immigrants( Albanians) => The immigrants or children of Immigrants don't feel good with Servia and wants to be indipendent...=> Kosovo independent...

Is that right? I got some kind of idea that this is the case...

If it is right how should you feel if a lot of immigrantns from Country X going to live in a State in the USA and after ten years the immigrants want that state indipendent because they speak other language/have other religion and got their indipendence;.....

But that's exactly how we treat Quebec. We recognize the Bloc Quebecois as a federal political party (that even formed the official opposition once) while some countries might even consider such a thing to be treason. And we've allowed not one but two referendums in Quebec offering the choice of independence.

I think that Canada has taken a very mature stance towards Quebec's independence movement. I just hope that other countries do the same.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
Regardless of what we might think. It's happened. Kosovo has chosen independence. Now it's time for Serbia to work with them towards that aim.

I'm awaiting my government (Canada) to recognize this new country. I hope that mine and others do it soon. The whole world should work to ensure that this transition takes place peacefully.

Don't hold your breath. Acknowledging Kosovo's unilatteral declaration of independance would undermine the Clarity Act.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarity_Act