By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo will not win the E3 on hype, but will show off best games anyway

I want watch:
1) FPS of Miyamoto
2) Much support 3P
3) new Zelda/Metroid

Around the Network

The games with the most hype should be Zelda (the real one) and the "mystery" 3DS title. I will be there to watch every second of it though.

As always.

From whose viewpoint? Nintendo fans will obviously think Nintendo show the best games, but then Sony fans would argue Sony did ect ect.

How do you quantify "best games"

Evidence?

Around the Network
Seece said:
From whose viewpoint? Nintendo fans will obviously think Nintendo show the best games, but then Sony fans would argue Sony did ect ect.

How do you quantify "best games"

highest enjoyment per hour ratio

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

nintendo will have something big, or they would have waited with the pokeon games till E3...

generic-user-1 said:
nintendo will have something big, or they would have waited with the pokeon games till E3...

Last year they announced X/Y way before E3 and at the end there was nothing big.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I'd much rather have a Twilight Princess HD remake than Sunshine. It would likely sell much better, too.

Name one ps4 or xboxone everyone excited for