By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - "Halo 5: Guardians" revealed : Fall 2015. More Halo at E3 for 2014 (Halo 2 ?)

Halo 2 remake doesn't sound like a giant leap, Its going to be the TV show this year, or some animated series i bet. Something that's completely new anyway not a remake.

Around the Network

YES YES YES YES, can't have enough halo

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kowenicki said:
eFKac said:
So much for a 2014 release date on which MS insisted. Shame cause I liked the pretty CGI cutscenes from Halo 4

No they didnt.

Take your baiting elsewhere.  Its tedious.

Baiting? You're way to sensitive...

First 2014 in the E3 trailer, after that the Rob Semsey tweets in Jan, I can dig for more.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Shouldn't they be saving these big news for E3? They're announcing everything before hand and unless they have so much to show at the stage that they couldn't fit it all in, I really think they should wait until E3 with maybe a few teasers to hype everyone up.

I mean the news MS has been putting out would normally blow the roof off the E3 venue. I could just imagine how epic it would have been to hear them announce everything they've announced so far on stage at E3.

Hmmm... It does seem like a very odd way to announce it.

Around the Network

they told everything that was known for me, no suprise.. this news is just to make traffic on gaming portals.

just wait for E3

Awesome!! Then I guess Fall 2015 is when I buy my X1. Hopefully its $299 by then.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Haloooo

E.x.c.i.t.e.d

is it 1080/60FPS?

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.