By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Dogs: 900p PS4, 792p X1, both 30fps

Hazaaah, called it~

Neither the PS4 or the X1 have strong enough hardware to run highly demanding in-game visuals at 1080p/60fps. Heck, i imagine you'd need a pretty high end PC to manage it.

I wonder if it will be locked 30fps, or a flexible 30 to 40 like infamous (well, i suppose infamous can be whichever you prefer, but you get the idea).

Around the Network
Dark_Feanor said:

Never forget.

Lol smh ouch

You would think with the delay they could have done better on both consoles.

ParryWinkle said:
I thought this was "next gen" yet we're having resolutions such as 900p and 792p, with 30fps

Does make me wonder how this generation will evolve in terms of visual fidelity, resolution and frame rate.  

Around the Network

Man you have to wonder how these systems are going to run Witcher 3, my guess is not well at all.

That or they are going to be running the games with PC Medium settings at best.

They probably made this game on PS3/360 first. Sony's marketing team must feel really stupid right now.

Talal said:
1080p 60 fps was ridiculous.

If Knack and Amazing Spider-Man 2 couldn't do it, I had little hope for Watchdogs.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Cross-Gen game until the end....., this was a game meant to launch on last November and the delay can't change that fact.

Ubisoft already said they used the delay to improve gameplay and content, not graphics. This game has to be compared to AC IV, BF4 and COD Ghosts. It just come late to the party.....

To see Next-Gen graphics we need games only developed for Xbox One/PS4 like Ryse or Infamous SS.

nextgen pls