By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Prettiest Voice Actress Ever! [36 Pics]

If i get boned ehhh banned then you know someone is trying to stick it up my yazoo

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

I think somebody with a a small/no penis felt threatened by you talking about tearing her in half, so they reported you

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

She looks like a 12 year old! You pedophiles!

ArtofAngels said:
I got reported by someone in this thread, someone that lacks a sense of humour.

Err... Your Penis did it against you?

epsilon72 said:

Heck no, she looks like 16 years old, and, as long sheis over 18 does it matter howold does she looks like???

My gf looks like 15... And I have no problem with it... and I'm a part time Pedobear hunter ¬¬ 

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network
epsilon72 said:

Actually she looks around 16 and that's enough for me.

Thread delivers, pics saved, I bow before the greatness you have provided us my dear friend stclam. Thread is full of win.

ArtofAngels said:
She's hot, though small, I would destroy her with my Penis.

Nah, your mistaken. She's not hot, she's cute. There's a difference.

Hot:

Cute:

^^You got hot mixed up with "skinny,scantily clad and in a slutty position". Not that she's not easily do-able, but she's far from "hot".

I just thought I'd work the word "Penis" into this thread one more time
Penis

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

blaydcor said:

^^You got hot mixed up with "skinny,scantily clad and in a slutty position". Not that she's not easily do-able, but she's far from "hot".

I just thought I'd work the word "Penis" into this thread one more time
Penis

lol, I agree. Slutty looking + appears easy =/= hot

and the word Penis is way overused here. People need to stop being such a Penis and stop letting your Penis do the thinking for you. :P

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I never really understood all the fuss over asian women, but I have to admit, she is very cute.

This just makes me want Eternal Sonata even more. Oh ps3 port, where art thou!?!