By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Death of HD-DVD and Why Microsoft is Dying

Omac said:

Just wait for service pack 2, that was the best one for XP :P

Edit: I have a three year old pc with XP. I'm still going to wait until my pc is crap before upgrading.

no. Service Pack 3 is the best one

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

True!

And as of Vista .DOnt know there but I can tell you that here on Spain many PC stores have created special departements to rechange the Vista to XP again .Vista is selling a lot because of the enterprises and licensers of MS products that are a sell even without moving a finger but most of the personal users that use it are changing it back because they dont like it .

Vista= most gilcthy operateing system ever

hihihi said:
Vista= most gilcthy operateing system ever

Are you being serious? I can name at least 3 Microsoft OS's off the top of my head that are more buggy, and I'm sure there are dozens of none microsoft OS's the same way.

Around the Network
Omac said:
Vista comes with every new PC. So I don't think the demand is low, you usually just get it. A lot of people I know with new PC's actually like Vista.

Demand for new PCs is high, demand for Vista, not so much.  Vista is selling because MS has all but forced PC manufacturers to ship new PCs with it instead of XP.  Sales of Vista outside of new PC bundles aren't exactly stellar.

The ONLY thing holding back MacOS adoption is that Apple still insists on ONLY allowing people to use it with official Macintosh computers despite the fact that with a few tweaks, it can run on a large number of PC's.

Coglestop said:
Omac said:
Vista comes with every new PC. So I don't think the demand is low, you usually just get it. A lot of people I know with new PC's actually like Vista.

Demand for new PCs is high, demand for Vista, not so much.  Vista is selling because MS has all but forced PC manufacturers to ship new PCs with it instead of XP.  Sales of Vista outside of new PC bundles aren't exactly stellar.

The ONLY thing holding back MacOS adoption is that Apple still insists on ONLY allowing people to use it with official Macintosh computers despite the fact that with a few tweaks, it can run on a large number of PC's.

Yea, I wish they'd let other PC manufacturers use OS X. Everyone deserves to run stuff on OS X, not just the few people who can afford the horribly expensive Apple manufactured hardware.  

zeitgeistmovie.com

PS3 Trophies

Mac sucks if anything Linux is the way to go.

well, microsoft understands we shouldn't be FORCED to buy a new format.

I've been burned my sony's Very VERY VERY breakable umd discs, sony should make all games dl-able since their discs don't play if the case is f***ed up.

Also, toshiba isn't part of microsoft..... So the thread has failed and is trollsome.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Passenger57 said:
That is the dumbest most bias article I ever read. Not even worth arguing about

Might I suggest that people that don't know the difference between "biased" and "bias" should not be allowed to post about bias?