By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I am the thread destroyer!!!!!!!!!

why I am posting in this thread??

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

The trick is to say something completely illogical, if you type something coherent and intelligent, you will kill the thread... take the 'marioboys' thread for instance... see how many posts that has?

EDIT: i seem to have won 

congratz: @ thread poster

I'm glad you like to ruin threads like that.

Hey guys! What's going on? Guys? Guys?.........I am the thread destroyer. :(

@fagarcia75

Your not alone and I along with a couple other posters have that similar distinction. Congratulations your either blessed or cursed. Your blessed in that you get the final word, and cursed in that you can't seem to spark a discussion with another poster. Some times it feels like your playing the game on an entirely different level.

I wouldn't say its funny as much as its sad. The level of discussion on these forums is hardly top notch, and is usually a mixture of propaganda, rhetoric, or mud slinging. The result being that when what is akin to a work of Homer drops in the middle of a thread it gets ignored, or it kills the thread dead.

Around the Network

If you post something logical that makes perfect sense and destroys any of the arguments that had been buliding up then no-one has any need to post anymore.

TWRoO said:
If you post something logical that makes perfect sense and destroys any of the arguments that had been buliding up then no-one has any need to post anymore.

QFE

Edit: Don't you just hate it they don't even hint you made perfect sense! 

When I first saw this thread I thought you meant you messed up the border. (you know, when comments don't stop at the edge so you can't see all the words)

<insert awesome signature here>

I hereby declare my own thread to be dead!

COOOOOOMMMMMBBBOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, being a 'thread-killer' just means that you don't say anything wildly controversial that compels people to pound some reason into you.

Think of yourself as an 'anti-troll.'

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.