By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - THE news of the GDC : GTA4 add-on 1 in August08 !!!

FreeTalkLive said:
DMeisterJ said:
By that logic, Rock Band on the Wii will be destroyed, because Rock Band on PS360 have DLC, when the Wii most likely will not (See GHIII). Oh wait, that's wrong, the Wii's winning this console race.

I thought the rumored DLC for Rock Band on Wii was the rumored reason for the delay of the Wii version of Rock Band?

Anyway, the DS is winning the race because it has DLC. 

who menting the freakin' DS? wtf dude.... and also, if you look at their games, they have only playstation games.... most of them.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Magnific0 said:
M$ paying for this extra content just shows they are desperate. Pathetic. Yay for the consumers, though. But that doesn't change the fact here: M$ is desperate. 50 millions dollars is enough to finance a whole AAA game. If this strategy doesn't net them at least as much as two AAA would do combined then it's a complete failure.

Are you kidding? Desperate?  This game is HUGE in the USA and PAL.  If they play this right, they can make it so that Sony will NEVER catch the 360 in America, and they could slow some PS3 momentum in Europe.  The first step was making an old Sony brand better on the 360, and thats been done.

The second step is making sure everyone knows about it, and that remains to be seen.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

DOATS1 said:
how is extra dlc "bad news" for ps3 owners? it's obvious its a bonus for 360 owners. but it's not taking anything away fom the original gta story. especially when it's an extra experience that you will have to pay extra for. i personally "in my opinion" think that this extra dlc is way too overhyped.

Lol, with Rockstar themselves saying the Xbox 360 has the definitive (read: complete) version of GTAIV, you can bet your ass a lot of PS3 owners that bought in early definately feel like they are losing something.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

this is huge for the 360 version, coming from a ps3 fan.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Microsoft should use the money to solve 360 problem RROD.

if i had a 360 and ps3, i'd definitely get this for 360.. i'm not sure why people even consider the ps3 version when they own a 360 as well.. fanboyism at its best i guess.. i don't own either though, and am not too hyped for this game since nothing seems to have really changed sinced previous iterations (i mean big leaps, i'd actually really like to be corrected so feel free to do so), so i guess i'll be waiting for the inevitable pc release regardless

I'll still buy the PS3 version if I can save up enough money to buy one first.

Friend Code : 2878 - 9590 - 0767