By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Versus_Evil said:
OneKartVita said:

Crushing is easy!! 

I've platinumed all 3 on ps3 and the first 2 on ps4. Leaving the 3Rd for another day.  Currently completing batman asylum that we got free with plus for the ps3.

Ofcourse its easy to you coz your that guy, i bet you shit out Mortal Kombat 9 platinums on the weekends just for fun  ;)

Haha thanks for the back handed compliment but I'm actually shit at fighting games even though I like them!  :p

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
WebMasterFlex said:
Still no PS4 hardware' sales fix. Like it's hard to do it. I check the next NPD and if the result is like I thought I leave this website.

If your here for the numbers then your doing it wrong.

Hey, that's the website main thing. I love the community. But if they can't put real numbers when they have it it's no use to stay here.

Man I think I found something that top the finger scene in Heavy Rain. That first episode of the walking dead season 2.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Man I think I found something that top the finger scene in Heavy Rain. That first episode of the walking dead season 2.

the game of the tv show?

btw, can i play the game season 2 without playing season 1? 

bananaking21 said:
SnakeDrake said:

the game of the tv show?

The game 

You can play it without season 1 but I still recommended that you play it first adds a lot to your experience with the characters and how they developed.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
bananaking21 said:

the game of the tv show?

The game 

You can play it without season 1 but I still recommended that you play it first adds a lot to your experience with the characters and how they developed.

i got it on PS+. im not really interested in buying something i wasnt really going to buy just so i can understand season 2. 

bananaking21 said:
SnakeDrake said:

The game 

i got it on PS+. im not really interested in buying something i wasnt really going to buy just so i can understand season 2. 

Then try it out if you like it you can get season 1.

SnakeDrake said:
bananaking21 said:

yeah i was planning on that. just wanted to see if it was actually enjoyable before i commit to downloading it. 

seriously my PS4 is so full i cant download the new bloodborne patch. 500GB isnt enough at all. 

bananaking21 said:
SnakeDrake said:

yeah i was planning on that. just wanted to see if it was actually enjoyable before i commit to downloading it. 

seriously my PS4 is so full i cant download the new bloodborne patch. 500GB isnt enough at all. 

I know what you mean I've been thinking of getting a 2 tb harddive

SnakeDrake said:
bananaking21 said:

I know what you mean I've been thinking of getting a 2 tb harddive

me too. the problem with that is i heard i cant transfer data between two hard dirves. so i would have to redownload everything. and i am not sure how to transfer save files.