By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

A friend got me fallout 4 and my goodness I need around at least 80 GB to download it. Already had to delete a couple indie games and all my digital games.

So has anyone here already upgraged their ps4 HD hard drive if is was the transfer process smooth and what was your transfer method

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
SnakeDrake said:
A friend got me fallout 4 and my goodness I need around at least 80 GB to download it. Already had to delete a couple indie games and all my digital games.

So has anyone here already upgraged their ps4 HD hard drive if is was the transfer process smooth and what was your transfer method

WTF

That cant be right lol - is that how big it is on PC as well? No way - they better make bigger HDD in the future cause as the gen goes by we're gonna see similar sized games :X

PC is 60gb but consoles only 28gb but I have like 90 GB free space but its still not enough.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

BasilZero said:
Ruler said:

It should be defeniatley being an open world game this time, same formular wont work 

As long as the characters and the character development is great like the first one it'll be great.

But this is exactley what wont work a second time, trust me on that. Thats why it has to be open world

Aldro said:
Ruler said:

It should be defeniatley being an open world game this time, same formular wont work 

Aw hell NO. Dear god the few linear games we have, alone.

Wont work this time? It's been two years and its the most revered game of all time on the internet currently. Open world doesnt mean better, look at MGSV... Fucking disgrace ;_;

Mgs5 has better gameplay than the last of us

Did someone say Cloudy Weather? Well, if you need some, I'm right here!!! Hahahaaaa...! x )

I'll let myself out now...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Cloudman said:
Did someone say Cloudy Weather? Well, if you need some, I'm right here!!! Hahahaaaa...! x )

I'll let myself out now...

Shaddap Cloud woman - I bet you are gonna purchase Cloud DLC for smash bros day 1 like me right!?

Edit: WTF I thought this was the nintendo thread XDDDD

The title does also include 'PS "loses" cloudy weather' and I kinda fit that bill, so... ; ) Also yes, I am going to buy it, and I want to play FF7 now...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

BasilZero said:
Cloudman said:

The title does also include 'PS "loses" cloudy weather' and I kinda fit that bill, so... ; ) Also yes, I am going to buy it, and I want to play FF7 now...

Playing FF7 - well not now - gotta hook up my desktop so I can resume.

I need to hook up my PS3 to the net so I can buy it... T_T Maybe tomorrow...

Dance my pretties!

BraLoD said:
FF7 ia great, but if you are going for it, go for FF9 as well. 9 is a masterpiece.

Someday BraLoD, I want to do them all. Just not 11 or 14....

Dance my pretties!

BraLoD said:
Cloudman said:

Someday BraLoD, I want to do them all. Just not 11 or 14....

I know you want 7 because of Cloud, and people always talk about it because it's the most famous, but boy 9 was the one deserving of this treatment. So good. All over it. On everything.

FF7 has some damn amazing ost (9 also does), and it'll be great if you play Smash and the music there ring you bells, there is also Tifa which you'll most definitely love, so yeah, go for it, but don't let this chance slip to play FF9 as well.

Hahaha, alright alright. After I do 7, 9 will be the one I play next... x ) It did look fun to play when I first saw it, many many years ago...

Dance my pretties!

Everyone is too busy with fallout 4 I see