By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
gooch_destroyer said:

i was just about to post this, (i guess you go to gematsu as well) and yeah this is why next year is gonna MURDER my wallet.

Around the Network

Going to need triple jobs

Just bought a PS4! My first ever PlayStation console. Got a great deal using baby registry/cartwheel deal at Target. Uncharted bundle for $268 after tax!

the-pi-guy said:
BraLoD said:

Kudos.
Even though a PS3 would be way better to introduce you to the PlayStation libraby, enjoy your PS4 a lot, great time to be a PS gamer ;D

Nah, he's got Uncharted, The Last of Us, God of War 3, etc. 

Plus he's ready for Persona 5, Horizon, Uncharted 4, all those games in the picture and stuff!  

Yup. I know there's a lot I've missed out on but I'll do my best to catch up! Going to play the first 3 Uncharteds, for example. 

the-pi-guy said:
SJReiter said:
the-pi-guy said:

Plus he's ready for Persona 5, Horizon, Uncharted 4, all those games in the picture and stuff!  

Yup. I know there's a lot I've missed out on but I'll do my best to catch up! Going to play the first 3 Uncharteds, for example. 

One thing I'm going to recommend, even if you don't like the first one, absolutely play number 2.  

I thought Uncharted 1 was good, but Uncharted 2 was amazing.  Easily one of my absolute favorite games.  

Hope you enjoy all of them though!  

Oh don't worry I will. I'm really liking Uncharted 1 so far (almost half way through). Only gripe I'd say I have is that the controls are a little wonky. Hopefully they fixed that in the later games. Other than that though, it's pretty freaking awesome! 

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:

This is why PlayStation rules

SJReiter said:
the-pi-guy said:

infamous second son, the witcher, rocket league and bloodborne. you  need to play those. 

BraLoD said:
estebxx said:

i was just about to post this, (i guess you go to gematsu as well) and yeah this is why next year is gonna MURDER my wallet.

A shame FFXV is not there... how can FFXV be not there, btw.

Because thats a list of exclusives: Playstation 4 exclusives, Playstation Exclusives and Console Exclusives

the-pi-guy said:
estebxx said:

Pretty sure Gooch saw it on GAF.  

There's also this monster version.  

That wall of games (however you wanna call it) was done by the Writter of Gematsu, if Gooch found it on GAF then someone either share it over there or maybe the same writter has a GAF account and posted his creation over there.

Alright where's the psx news

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Alright where's the psx news

that usually comes when the show starts.