By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - LoZ: Hyrule Collection for Wii slated Nov '08 release

I got kind of relieved there, as Miyamoto had already said he would not even think about a Zelda recreation (what's the word again?) before after the next Zelda. I'm glad they didn't do it without him.

I don't have 4 Swords though... Maybe I should get it.

Well written,but you should put the link to the front page of some French or Norwegian site, that way most people can't read it. I did that with average age of video-gamers, and more than 30 people took the bait (even though I said 55 years with DS and 17 with 360 :P)

Ouch, nobody knew that... Hmm now people are going to get upset with me too.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

I didn't actually want this to honestly be believed to be real. I can be cruel, but I like the suffering I put people through to be short and sweet, simple but effective, not dragging it out over weeks and weeks.

It's just just basically meant to get the reaction of "Oh my GOD that's so awes- AW FUDGE! It's not real?!! *sobs* It would have been so great too!"

and that's pretty much the exact response I've gotten.

I had considered the issue with the "Hyrule Collection" title as well, even though Majora's Mask is a completely different area, but it depends on whether you limit Hyrule to just that single sectioned off piece of land, or if you consider Hyrule as referencing the entire "world" that the Zelda series exists within.
Also it sounded a lot better than "LoZ: Polygon Link" and "LoZ: Cell and Pixel Link"
that is part of why I added that they are tentatively being referred to as Hyrule collection and not that the name has been finalized.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

I hope you're happy, Grey Acumen. You killed the innocent little boy inside of me. Now I don't believe in anything anymore......and how do explain the innocent little boy I have to bury in my back yard?

You know whats even worse ? ... Santa is a lie too ...

Did Acumen ever get banned for this horrible horrible thread?

Is it still too late to ban him?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

I would buy that and It sounds good. To bad you were just playing us all for fools.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Lol, you jerks, I was going to ressurect this on April 1st... there's still at least 5 hours to go no matter where in the worl you are.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

lol fools

"Like you know"

lolhahaha.

I never realized this was a joke thread in the beginning. lol oh man.

-10 Superchunk.

This is pretty funny considering he did this exact same prank before and fooled everyone. Does no-one remember things?

Aurally examine my music!

Wear gaudy colours or avoid display. It's all the same.

Be warned, I will use walls of polysyllables and complex clauses as a defence against lucid argument.

Wand to read a creepy thread?