By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - LoZ: Hyrule Collection for Wii slated Nov '08 release

I think many people wanted Grey banned for 4000 years and then unban.
/vote aye

Around the Network

wow. I am good with the N64 versions, but to have the GC ones would be really nice. I never played those. :( Bought my GC too late in its life, only really enjoyed Metroid and Sunshine. Hope they are separate discs. It would be cheaper.

ZOMG I LOVE ZELDA!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I LOVE ZELDA!!! YES YES YE S ES EYSEYSYEYSEYSYEY SY SW!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE AND NOTHING CAN RUIN IT !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! WQOOOOGOOGHHOHOHOOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOOO!O!!!!!

Thats very mean. I really want to play Majora's Mask again already and I dont have the collector's disk and am oo lazy to hook up my old N64 :(

Dangit VC, get on it!

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Haha lol thats awesome.
I would have bought the GC version too. I haven't played them yet so I was excited as I was reading it. He shoots he scores.

Around the Network

wait, so this is fake?

oh fuck that, ban this sucker.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Somebody should ban Grey just so he learns not to lie.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

rofl, awesome and i read the whole article:D rofl well done

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

you got me good.
it would be a great idea though. That is exactly the type of thing Nintendo needs to do.
I love how upset people are getting. I am picturing them in my mind slamming their keyboards in frustration when they realized it was fake.
Really, top notch IMO.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Haha, it's funny how mad people got over this post. Oh no, the ports of N64 games with "new" controls aren't coming? What is everyone to do?