By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - LoZ: Hyrule Collection for Wii slated Nov '08 release

Pretty elaborate hoax, you type that all up yourself or rip it off from somewhere?

Around the Network

^ it is a good idea, nintendo should do this, it would be a million seller

The first thing I did was click the link, when it didn't work I scrolled down to see reactions to make sure it wasn't a hoax.

This shit is getting old.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

DKII said:
Pretty elaborate hoax, you type that all up yourself or rip it off from somewhere?
Every single word was personally typed by myself and every single idea I've thought of totally unaided. I've even used glovepie to get a real life working version of my idea for using the Wiimote speaker to play the sounds from the ocarina, the sound is horrible, but it plays the notes in the proper key.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Imagine how much crap we'd get from sony & microsoft fanpeople if this was real...

Around the Network

I demand an insta-ban!

Well that royal pissed me off. I'm getting sick of this s**t.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

oyu put a lot of effort on this joke man, i think i'm a little annoyed from all this joke posts that some people put, but at the same time i congratulate you for all that effort :D !!

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

phail... I hate it when people get a kick out of lying.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

bigjon said:
phail... I hate it when people get a kick out of lying.
what a coincidence, I hate it when people bump a thread in order to inform everyone that they hate it, though in this case, I get a kick out of it.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her