By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - LoZ: Hyrule Collection for Wii slated Nov '08 release

lol your probably the most hated person on vgchartz by nintendo fans lol

Around the Network

I'd get it just for fourswords, assuming it were real.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Yes, now, I dislike you, and a lot... Rol is funny, you are plain mean...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

LOL, i was actually beleving in this but then I thought why would nintendo waste their money in this if the can just realease the n64 games on VC.

man... you just made me read everything, drool on my pc, dream about possibilities... and then fell back... thats not fair, I hate you Grey.... :(

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

Remarkable how malicious some posters around here are, intentionally trying to get a rise out of others with false news stories. I had hoped to find a bit higher level of maturity around VG Chartz than at GameFAQs.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

aw, come on guys, It wasn't meant to be mean... I was just sharing my dream...

Hate me if you must, but just remember that the hatred you feel for me right now is only equal to the love you have for my ideas.

Just highlight everything and you'll see the truth for yourself.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

good thing i didnt read the whole thing,

Which parts came across over the top? I thought I kept most of it pretty reasonable in terms of what features I presented, though I realize most of it wouldn't be revealed in a "secret unofficial announcement"

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

motherF&^%$#R

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS