By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SE announces another PS3 exclusive--MMORPG

The only thing I know is that FFXIII is going to be freaking awesome. After todays "The Art of FINAL FANTASY" session at GDC FFXIII it is now my most wanted game.

The art director (Isamu Kamikokuryo) talked a bit about the game, showed us a few of his concept art sketches for the world and some cities (cocoon and pulse) and then finished up with a new trailer that according to him was a never seen before. It was awesome, some things in there I saw before but the in-game fight was much longer and pretty amazing. Also the trailer now showed a new vehicle, kind of a motorcycle but without wheels (it flyies).

There were a LOT of people there this game is going to be huge.

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

Around the Network

Eh, after FFXI, I don't think I have much faith in SE and MMOs. Compared to OTHER MMOs that came out around the same time, FFXI was rather poor, IMO.

I'm more interested in Metaplace, Age of Conan, Champions Online and APB.

krik said:
The only thing I know is that FFXIII is going to be freaking awesome. After todays "The Art of FINAL FANTASY" session at GDC FFXIII it is now my most wanted game.

The art director (Isamu Kamikokuryo) talked a bit about the game, showed us a few of his concept art sketches for the world and some cities (cocoon and pulse) and then finished up with a new trailer that according to him was a never seen before. It was awesome, some things in there I saw before but the in-game fight was much longer and pretty amazing. Also the trailer now showed a new vehicle, kind of a motorcycle but without wheels (it flyies).

There were a LOT of people there this game is going to be huge.

Lies!

Tellme more NOW or you are telling lies!

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

If they expand and learned from the mistakes of ffXI this game could have potential

@Krik

tELL ME MORE NOW!!!

Please

actually make a NEW THREAD on this please!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

They really are whoring out the whole 'XIII' thing.

I'm on my iPhone and it does not work well with vgchartz javascript editor. I will make a thread about final fantasy tomorrow after the other FF session (about the white engine)

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

LOL

I have SE = Sony Europe LOL

well, I m surprised about the PS3 exclusivity ....

Time to Work !

@Krik

OMFG!!

you are SO LUCKY!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

DragonLord said:

Since there is no real evidence other than a patent for the name and a presentation by Square Enix which features six "bubbles", three of which are taken up by the already confirmed XIII titles, and the other being blank, all we can do is wait and see.

What is it with people and obsessing over this six bubble thing.  people ran with it and se immediately said that it just means they are expanding the franchise.  it could have 13 games for all we know.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.