By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - have you ever played an MMO?

I've played many, but 'very' rarely pay for them.

Runescape
MapleStory
ShadowBane
Flyff
Regnum Online (Possible favourite)
MartialHeroes
Hero Online
RYL2
Rappelz
Silkroad

I drift from free mmorpg to free mmorpg, like a lone ranger.

Around the Network

Oh I also played conquer online (free), and I played runescape for 3 hours.... I got tired of chopping wood and stuff.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I played WoW runescape Hero online and knight online. I kinda like runescape the best except for the controls graphics and point of view. The quest are actually have a story and are long. The creatures are fun to kill.  The skills are really cool. I quit because of how it was consuming my life. I used up all of my summer playing that.

I've played too many to count. Maple Story definitely consumed the most amount of my time.

Haven't been browsing vgc lately because of damned WoW. In fact, I'm in queue for AV. Gotta go.

Around the Network

no i haven't played any online games because I like haveing a good background story. I am not sayins some of the online games don't I just prefer the tradition jrpg games. I also don't like the fact that you buy the game then you spend money monthly to hold an account. my brother is an avid online gamer and he spends close to 80-100 dollars a month on online gameing including the initial purchase of the game. For me I like spending whatever a game cost and never having to take out my wallet again to pay for extras.

Systems I own (Games)

Sega: Dreamcast (40) , Saturn (25), Genesis (50), Masters System (10), Game Gear (20)

Sony: PS1 (8), PS2 (60) , PS3 (5), PSP (12)

Atari: 2600 (18) , 7800 (10), Lynx (10)

I have World of Warcraft and The Lord of The Rings Online and ive Pre-Ordered Age of Conan Hyborian Adventures.

I'm going to have to go with the Runescape crowd.

I was seriously going to play again until Jagex completely screwed up...everything!!!

Guild Wars 2 has me excited for some reason. Somehow I expect great things.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I played Guild Wars for a little while, Neverwinter Nights offline, and I beta tested the Lord of the Rings Online.

LOTRO was definitely the favorite out of the bunch, and it kept me interested far longer than most WRPGs do, but I could never justify the monthly fee once the retail version came out.