By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who has the worst Signature?

Anyone with crap end of 2008 predictions that i think are wrong.

Around the Network

^your sig is very big you should take the pic out

Coolestguyever because he said mine sucked. Jerk.

We need to stop Canadian on Canadian violence.

Riot Of The Blood said:
I've never been to a site were people thought Daphne was ugly... There are a lot of liars on this site.

Yeah well, is matter of choice and individuality, here we got both of them...and we are honest...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

I'd have to agree with grandmaster's being the worst. It made me want to puke.

Out of all the gorgeous women in the world he chooses some fat, watermelon chested whore.

Around the Network

Well, It seems that I am the only one that liked Daphne Rosen in this site... I am pretty sure Grandmaster received a lot of request about her name.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I agree that Grandmasters was the worst. And by worst I mean best.

ArtofAngels said:

Well here's an interesting spin, since there's so much damn love on here lets make a thread where you can spit out if you dislike someone’s Signature.

I'll start with grandmaster192 who had that hideous monster he claimed was hot for a signature, I think I speak for the behalf of VG Chartz that we're glad that's gone.

as many have already pointed out yeah she was hideous.  I can't see why anyone would choose that out of all thats out there.

Anyone who has a sig that is twice the size of their normal posts has the worst signature on the forums. Shrink that shit down people. I don't need to see three million lines of irrelevant text everytime you post.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

ioi, it makes me feel inferior. :(