By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you think Kingdom Hearts should go to the Wii?

LMAO, one of my first threads on the site. I wrote a joke article saying Kingdom Hearts 3 should go to Mac. Funny how many people took me seriously
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=7642

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

Oh no.... This is like the 4th time I've seen this kind of thread. This is really getting really really REALLY OLD.

JBoogie said:

Business wise it makes sense but the game would be bad. Attack would be mapped to swinging at thats mostly all you would do. I cant see KH3 on it but maybe a side story with a changed formula. Also the graphics would not live up, I think they should switch to PlayStation.

What are your thoughts?

Yes, of course.. because swinging is all you do in Wii games. KH3 is already heavily rumored to be on the Wii and I doubt that after the massive cost of Final Fantasy XIII, Square-Enix would be willing to gamble another of its flagship series on the PS3, especially since so many other high-budget games have failed on that platform. 

I think KH3 should be on the PS3 only, if not then at least multiplatform with the 360, cause that game is begging for HD graphics to make it look more like Disney CG movies than anything else.

Legend11 said:
I say they take 10 Wii fanboys that want Kingdom Hearts 3 on their system and 10 PS3 fanboys that want it on theirs and put them in a ring to fight it out. Last man standing the game goes to their console.

Hell they could make it into a weekly Japanese game show to decide which console a game goes on. They could make it really creative to. Like have a bunch of opposing fanboys chained to a chain and have a tug of war to see who wins, make it interesting by having a pit of alligators in the middle.

I can see it now:

The Wiiboys have their lightsaber wiimotes and Hylian shield nunchuks while the Sonycronies have wires hooking them up to t3h Cell, making them more powerful than being separate.

It'd be armageddon... :O

The BuShA owns all!

Around the Network

I feel like all of the supporters of KH Wii should just type up a list of all the logical reasons why we think that's the system KH will end up with, and than just repaste it every time we have to argue, because I'm sick of typing the same argyment over and over. Either that or...

BATTLE ROYALE

@Soriku--lol at seeing King Mickey in full HD glory. But watching that video made me realize how badly I want KH 3 all over again :(

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

I think it all depends on how SE wants to define the KH series, more like FF series or DQ series.

What makes it more complicated is Disney also play an role in the decision making process.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Soriku said:
Troll_Monster said:
I think KH3 should be on the PS3 only, if not then at least multiplatform with the 360, cause that game is begging for HD graphics to make it look more like Disney CG movies than anything else.

Yes, because we need to see Mickey Mouse and the Lion King in FULL HD GLORY!

The Disney characters already look HIDEOUS in the CGI. You want them to look even worse?

Maybe I'm weird, but I think those renders of Mickey, Donald and Goofy look pretty good... :o

The BuShA owns all!

Yeah, and Zelda: Twilight Princess, which involved swinging the wiimote like sword, did horribly.... OH WAIT! IT DIDN'T!

Vertigo-X said:
Soriku said:
Troll_Monster said:

Yes, because we need to see Mickey Mouse and the Lion King in FULL HD GLORY!

The Disney characters already look HIDEOUS in the CGI. You want them to look even worse?

Maybe I'm weird, but I think those renders of Mickey, Donald and Goofy look pretty good... :o

I think they look good too.  I don't understand why Soriku think they would look even worse at 720/1080P.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX