By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you get frustrated cause a lot of people like mainstream bands?

Nope. Not at all.

Around the Network

@spdk1

i used to listen to metal a lot more then i do now. it just started to kind of wear me down after awhile.

still into: converge, the dillinger escape plan, pig destroyer, cave in ('until your heart stops'), soilwork, and a couple others.

tastyshovelware said:
@spdk1

i used to listen to metal a lot more then i do now. it just started to kind of wear me down after awhile.

still into: converge, the dillinger escape plan, pig destroyer, cave in ('until your heart stops'), soilwork, and a couple others.

Dillinger escape plan is pretty sweet, some of their music is crazy intricate.

Yeah and it drives me up the wall, im a massive James fan, best band ever if you ask me

Zucas said:
No I'm actually tired of people going to listen to bands that no one has ever heard of, just so they can brag about how they listen to a band no one has ever heard of and say they are the shit and no one will no otherwise. That's what really pissed me off.

Listen to music cause you think its good, not because its the hot stuff right now or because your being a prick and trying to be anti mainstream. I hate both of those ideas.

couldn't have put it any better, but still the topic creater does have a point about the bland gabage that is pumped out these days, and your a bit harsh on him, don't you think?

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

Around the Network
Ishy said:
immortal technique... they ain;t bad you know... i just listened to a tune of theres...

which track of his did you hear? (hes one person not a band or group by the way)

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

i love the red hot chili peppers... i guess they arent really mainstream, and what most people here are saying they hate is bands with no talent. no one could say the rhcp have no talent.

i do have a bit of a hate to emo music though

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Yeah, I get frustrated by that. I know I shouldn't, but I always let myself get carried away... used to be worse though.

I drink your milkshake.

I find I get more annoyed when people like crap movies........
like "Pirates of the Caribbean" (the whole trilogy), "Transformers" etc

SIG A.W.O.L

Im a big supporter of underground bands, i preffer many of them to mainstream bands such as muse.

very few have heard of The Cat Empire despite them being my fav band

^one of their many epic songs!