By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Hey, and while we're talking about sigs and LucasArts adventures:

^^ Joora's sig is very nice, although in my personal ranking Full Throttle takes "only" the 7th place behind MI1, MI2, Indy 4, DOTT, Sam & Max, Grim Fandango and right in front of MI3.

Man, some brilliant people made some fantastic adventures for LucasArts from the late 80s to 1998. How could the company let this tradition die. Maybe they did not sell enough copies, I don't know...

Around the Network

What about mine, who likes it?

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

loving the monkey island.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

@ __XBrawlX__

I like it, one of the best of the many SSBB sigs I've seen so far.

BTW: My personal favourite (reg. characters choice) is BluJay's on page 1 of this thread.

i think if Zack and Wiki was popular enough, we can bring the trend back! I also really miss all the Space Quest Games. I only got into Kings Quest 5 and 6. Those games were awesome too.

Around the Network

Do u guys like my signature?

It alright, how about mine?

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
That Guy said:
i think if Zack and Wiki was popular enough, we can bring the trend back! I also really miss all the Space Quest Games. I only got into Kings Quest 5 and 6. Those games were awesome too.

In contrast to many members on this site, I don't think that Zack & Wiki can really be compared to the classic point & click adventures. It's more a puzzle game imo.

But p&c adventure development never really stopped, especially in Europe (if we leave the new Sam & Max epsiodes aside for a moment).

Some European developers are still creating adventures for PC (+ Mac ports), DS and Wii. It's interesting that many of these games are from German speaking countries (Secret Files: Tunguska, Ankh, Runaway, Perry Rhodan/all from GER; Undercover/AUT). The LucasArts adventures had an ENORMOUS, yet underrated impact over here in the nineties and this impact lasts until today. Sierra On-Line's Space/King's/Police Quest, Quest for Glory & Leisure Suit Larry series were less popular in continental Europe than in NA, as most of them were unfortunately never localized (afaik).

None of the modern European adventures can really compete with the 90s US adventures, but some of them are worth a look.

Back on topic:
Dromafett - nice
kenzomatic - I don't think that the moon landing was faked, but I have seen better sigs in this thread

Mine is big!!