By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - playstation-eye-tank-war-demo-is-next-gen-tech

http://kotaku.com/358978/playstation-eye-tank-war-demo-is-next-gen-tech

Check the video!

It looks aweseme !!

(Sorry if this is a repost couldn't find a thread about it though).

Around the Network

Thats cool.

That is really cool. And I couldn't but help but laugh at the fish tank.

That's actually very cool. I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of, um, 'naughty' tank designs. lol

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Haha, that is awesome, I hope they'll release it as a game, similar to the duck game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

LOL wtf xD He really did make a fish tank :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

LOL looks awesome.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

geez, those graphics suck. xD

lol, sorry but i couldn't resist. that's pretty cool though, kind of reminds me of that drawn to life ds game.  and a tanks game is always fun, pretty much the only part of wii play i still play.

This and other games like LBP, Eye of Judgement etc. define the difference between Microsoft and Sony.

OMG FISH TANX!!!

That's pretty cool--PSN game or tech demo?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."