By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Report: Google to end forced G+ integration, drastically cut division resources

I copied my fair share of bob and his tank, but then I just gave up and stopped logging in to youtube as much.

Comments system got lame as well. New comments were not given a chance against the popular ones. I liked it when they had the 2 most popular ones at the top, but replies to those were not given priority over newer comments on the video.

Around the Network

I know personally I haven't logged into a youtube account ever since the whole G+ Bull crap :X. I might actually log back in and comment again!

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

Hopefully Youtube will stop bugging me to ask if I want to use my real name.

Dangerous of Google to piss off those eleventy billion active G+ users.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Booooo

I wish it had replaced fb. Now I'm wondering if I'll need to redownload my 800+ saved photos.

Around the Network

Good riddance. The only thing I like about Google+ is its automatic Android photo backups...that's it. And there are other ways to get that service anyways.