By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Anybody gettting Dark Souls II PC Today?

I was pretty upset finding out Dark Souls II was only releasing on PS360 and really didnt want ot play on last gen consoles so i waited for it to release on PC.  Anybody else do something similar?

Around the Network

It seems like some people have problems with launching the game so im gonna wait for some fixe and also i have to complete some games on my 360,ps2 first (FF XIII,Tales of Vesperia,KH 2).but yeah ill definitely buy it on the PC

MariosHL96 said:
It seems like some people have problems with launching the game so im gonna wait for some fixe and also i have to complete some games on my 360,ps2 first (FF XIII,Tales of Vesperia,KH 2).but yeah ill definitely buy it on the PC

Really? :(  Well this sucks -_-  Hopefully itll start for me tonight

I'm currently playing it on PS3, but I'm probably going to double dip and get it for PC in the next few weeks (I was planning on getting it only for PC but I just couldn't wait, haha).

Yep I bought it. But I haven't started yet since I'm a bit busy with college.

Around the Network

Bought it on PS3, but I have the PC version now as well. Still playing Crash 1 on PS1 before I start it.

Wagram said:

Bought it on PS3, but I have the PC version now as well. Still playing Crash 1 on PS1 before I start it.

lol i was expecting you to say on PSV or something haha.  I havent seen a PS1 in a long time

Nope, I'll wait until it's 5 bucks on a Steam sale, already got the CE on PS3.

Turns out I still suck at Dark Souls lol, I guess I should have played more of the first one. Aparently that was a better game anyway, and they still haven't moved it away from GFWL so I probably should have finished (or at least tried and failed again) it when I had the chance... Oh well sucking at II now

And OP it really doesn't look like you were the only one

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Waiting for the inevitable PS4 port.