By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Home Beta gets a major update this week...

^Actually, these updates make it sound as if they're completely skipping over the public beta phase, and are preparing it for final release.

At least that's the way it sounds to me. ^^

Around the Network

Id say public beta might just be a stress test?

Possibly. Wouldn't want the servers crashing on the first day, now would we? Lol.

it seems they are getting ready for the public beta actually. I have a feeling it will be released soon, small chance of release today.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Well that's interesting, I hope they can roll it out. I want to join up with friends and play some games and more importantly, have some in-game XMB already.

Around the Network

Yeah, I noticed the stream-whilst-downloading feature when checking out the Lost Planet trailer (which was actually terrible, not a droplet of gameplay, and cheesy lines a-plenty).

Also, HOME, looks like it's coming on very nicely. I hope that by a "wide range of developers" they mean "more than just our first parties" and "Infinity Ward", as I really REALLY want HOME features in Call of Duty 4.

How can i get in the Home beta? I would luv to be involved.

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

FailureIsNotAnOption said:
How can i get in the Home beta? I would luv to be involved.

Me too, I want to see what all the hype is about for myself.  Hope it's good! 

kingofwale said:
too lazy to read it all. I can't stand an article starting with "Wow" or "That's so awesome".

so, please summarize it?

And if it's not about a public beta, I'm not really interested, unfortunately

Glad to see sony fanatics really care about this one..

rofl

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

We should make a Vgchartz "warehouse" or something... that would be cool.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina