By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

whats the program everyone uses that tracks percents of products found in stores?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

good question, I´m kind of practical and just ceep an eye open when shoping but I come here to get the best (and global) info, plus I check ebay once and a while, found my wii there for abour 20 euros under store price in january (with 2nd controller and play), but than again germany is funny with ebay, some items are overpriced all the time some are hit and miss some are allways cheap

itrakr? couldn't find the global %, just the per city. i don't know how they do it.

benoit said:
itrakr? couldn't find the global %, just the per city. i don't know how they do it.

Itrackr just has American data ...

Wii 12% Availability
XBox 360 Elite 17% Availability
XBox 360 Priemium 79% Availability
PS3 94% Availability

how is the PS3 more available than the 360 premium is beyond me... I go to best buy they have a pile of 360s sitting there if i want a ps3 i have to ask then they bring one out.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network
ckmlb said:
how is the PS3 more available than the 360 premium is beyond me... I go to best buy they have a pile of 360s sitting there if i want a ps3 i have to ask then they bring one out.

Well just because they bring one out doesn't mean it's in short supply.

Best Buy likes to hide their Wiis and PS3s.  I remember asking one time if there were any Wiis in stock, and the guy said yes, even though none were on display, same with the PS3.  Perhaps they like to hold as many as they can and release them all on Sunday or something...that's what it seems like.  I'm not saying the Wiis are in surplus or anything yet, cause that's just not true...they still sell out, and PS3s still move too.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )