Forums - Gaming Discussion - My estimated specs for Xbox Two

Do you agree?

Yes 6 37.50%

Yes 1 6.25%

Yes 2 12.50%

Yes 3 18.75%

no....... I mean yes. 4 25.00%

Total:16

.......... Nothing, Xbox One will flop so hard this gen that MS won't make another console. So what do you think, sound about right?. 

User was moderated for this post - Viper1

Around the Network

I expect the next Xbox to just be called Kinect One. It will focus on television, interactive internet applications, and only play Kinect games, no controller hook up at all.

pokoko said:
I expect the next Xbox to just be called Kinect One. It will focus on television, interactive internet applications, and only play Kinect games, no controller hook up at all.

Oh, you're right. I'm sending that idea to Phil, I think he will like it. 

Was this Thread necessary?

I expect their next effort to be more like Steamboxes: a set of hardware and software specs that external companies can work to, plus certification. It will be the same OS between PC, phones, tablets and media set-top boxes at that point.

They will then make their money entirely from the Live subscriptions and Store access. It's not like they ever made money from the hardware anyway.

Around the Network
Soleron said:

I expect their next effort to be more like Steamboxes: a set of hardware and software specs that external companies can work to, plus certification. It will be the same OS between PC, phones, tablets and media set-top boxes at that point.

They will then make their money entirely from the Live subscriptions and Store access. It's not like they ever made money from the hardware anyway.

Hmmm, that's actually not a bad Idea. Although I would miss buying the hardware for Xbox. 

Xbox One will sell 60-90 million lifetime. Of course there will be a successa'

toastboy44562 said:

No, probably like 30 Million

NobleTeam360 said:
toastboy44562 said:

No, probably like 30 Million

Sales will look like this:

End of Year sales

2013: 3 million

2014: 12 million

2015: 25 million

2016: 35 million

2017: 45 million

2018: 55 million

2019: 60 million

2020: 65 million

2021: 68 million

2022: 70 million

Don't believe me? Check out my Kinect thread!

It'll be a streaming box kinda like PlayStation Now, but it will fully utilize the power of the almighty Cloud.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC