By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Happy 4:20!!!

Will you get high today?

Hellz ya! 3 30.00%

nope.. 7 70.00%

Total:10

Smoking a fatty = harmless
Smoking 15 fatties a day is like you said too much

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:

No, smoking 1 fatty is still harmful, not on the same level as smoking 15 fatties, but it is still harmfull, and that was kinda my point

driving a car is harmfull and we celebrate cars everyday

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Kane1389 said:
kirby007 said:

No, smoking 1 fatty is still harmful, not on the same level as smoking 15 fatties, but it is still harmfull, and that was kinda my point

so is eating as mcdonalds.   what right do other people have to say what i can or cannot do to my body?

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Do i see a parallel with the church that used to disapprove jerking off, because it would make you go blind

Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:
Kane1389 said:
kirby007 said:

so is eating as mcdonalds.   what right do other people have to say what i can or cannot do to my body?

I didnt tell anyone what they can do with their body. They can tear their skin off for all I care.  And how does one thing being unhealthy somehow make another unhealthy thing ok?

And not that I disagree with your mcdonalds example, but people eat because they are hungry and want to be full. People smoke weed for similar reasons they drink alcohol, to get stupid and relaxed

Kane1389 said:
DD_Bwest said:
Kane1389 said:
kirby007 said:

I didnt tell anyone what they can do with their body. They can tear their skin off for all I care.  And how does one thing being unhealthy somehow make another unhealthy thing ok?

And not that I disagree with your mcdonalds example, but people eat when because they are hungry and want to be full. People smoke weed for similar reasons they drink alcohol, to get stupid and relaxed

you said you think it should be illegal, thats saying what people can or cannot do.   why are we telling people they cant do something because its unhealthy, when they can do similarly unhealthy things?

and people smoke weed for a variety of reasons,  not everyone gets stupid.  Ill agree that some do,  some get stupid as fuck, but others are effected differently.  Human beings are allowed to seek a refuge for relaxation and weed has been used for thousands of years.  it wasnt until the early 1900 that weed became illegal.  

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:
Kane1389 said:
DD_Bwest said:
Kane1389 said:
kirby007 said:

And not that I disagree with your mcdonalds example, but people eat when because they are hungry and want to be full. People smoke weed for similar reasons they drink alcohol, to get stupid and relaxed

you said you think it should be illegal, thats saying what people can or cannot do.   why are we telling people they cant do something because its unhealthy, when they can do similarly unhealthy things?

and people smoke weed for a variety of reasons,  not everyone gets stupid.  Ill agree that some do,  some get stupid as fuck, but others are effected differently.  Human beings are allowed to seek a refuge for relaxation and weed has been used for thousands of years.  it wasnt until the early 1900 that weed became illegal.  

I am not the one to stop people from doing illegal things. Same reason why I wont go to a dope dealer and try to tell him to stop because I think what he's doing is wrong. I can think something is wrong and still be tolerable about it (as long as it doesnt effect me)

The point was that eating is essential for survival. Smoking isn't.

actually people which are in constant pain who are permitted to use it because traditional painkillers don't work do need it for survival. But let's just agree to disagree, feels to much like a athiest vs religion debate which don't end well