By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Bad Grammar/Spelling Thread (Also Uncharted 1 review)

I gave it an 8/10. But to most people my 8 is probably their 9.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

eye meenae thwis wiivu waz vry godo nad arcuate u haev tew bee a dhumbas 2ew finck uther wiez i agwree

U cn tll alought uhv hAREt haz big ben put in2 dis i gieve hm props 4 tlling us his haret trEWW feligns

ParryWinkle said:
eye meenae thwis wiivu waz vry godo nad arcuate u haev tew bee a dhumbas 2ew finck uther wiez i agwree

U cn tll alought uhv hAREt haz big ben put in2 dis i gieve hm props 4 tlling us his haret trEWW feligns

butiful. Eye m cri

ParryWinkle said:

wut dafuq does dis say.

Nintentacle said:
ParryWinkle said:

wut dafuq does dis say.

lol hve yuo galln 2 scool i meenae rly tphis sint hared 2 thigure oout

Around the Network
EB1994 said:
ParryWinkle said:

butiful. Eye m cri

:DDD

You guys need to do something better with your time... Such as practice kissing!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

ParryWinkle said:
Nintentacle said:
ParryWinkle said:

wut dafuq does dis say.

lol hve yuo galln 2 scool i meenae rly tphis sint hared 2 thigure oout

oh ya i in 3rd no 4th gade so ya i tink it say i gonna translate it in weird langu-ages "I think this review was very good and accurate. You have to be a dumb ass to think otherwise I agree."

but i too dum to no wat da secon paragraf said or says

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
You guys need to do something better with your time... Such as practice kissing!

-snip-

I'm trying!

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

i cant under stands wat dis tdingy ding whatever ting says plz transtte it fer hour langu-ages plz petty plz wit a chery on top