By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What could make you abandon your gaming life?(Poll inside!)

What could make you abandon your life as a gamer?

The day that I will lose ... 29 19.59%

High game prices 7 4.73%

The closure of a certain ... 21 14.19%

A change in my life 21 14.19%

Bad incomings 4 2.70%

A certain person 19 12.84%

The second coming of Christ! 19 12.84%

Other! 27 18.24%

Total:147
jonathanalis said:
the wrong girl.

Having a person to your life that does not respect you and want to change you is surely the worst you can pick.Videogames in particular is often seen as a waste of time by most women who haven't played any game in their life.They try to make you feel guilty and immature.It's funny though if you make them see how many immature things they have in their own life.Guess they like to play the savior.

Around the Network
nicktwilight said:
jonathanalis said:
the wrong girl.

Having a person to your life that does not respect you and want to change you is surely the worst you can pick.Videogames in particular is often seen as a waste of time by most women who haven't played any game in their life.They try to make you feel guilty and immature.It's funny though if you make them see how many immature things they have in their own life.Guess they like to play the savior.

yeah.

the right girl wouldnt change me.

but the heart is blind, and neither logical.

My death.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

If I was stuck on a desert island I'd probably desperately try to make a coconut nintendo system as suggested by the simpsons but then would have to accept a life without gaming. Sometimes I'm playing something though for the sheer convenience of the fact its setup and I'm thinking I could make better use of my time. Sometimes I'm playing a game I think just to justify its purchase. I'm an older gamer and I've wondered when I would grow out of the habit but still don't want to. I think for many nowadays gaming is part of life and they literally will enjoy gaming right up to the grave so to speak. There is no real purpose to life so it seems pointless denying yourself stuff you enjoy as long as it doesn't harm others. If I had more money I would probably do different things. Travel more and fill my life with other more expensive entertainment.

Lack of electricity.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Once I find something better to do with my evening. Maybe if I start of that manga project.

3DS I.D : 3282-2755-4646

I make bad threads.  

SSB really went downhill after Melee....

Manlet Crew

AZWification said:

The only thing that would make me abandon my gaming life is DEATH.

Amen!

Yep.

When Angry Birds is turned into a physical game and is sold at full-price.

I don't think I will ever quit gaming completely, I will just play less and less. Now that I have a full time job and taking care of myself, I don't have the time or money that I would want playing games. And when I eventually get a family, that time and money spent on games will be even less. 

So yeah, life sucks. 

Nintendo and PC gamer

AZWification said:

The only thing that would make me abandon my gaming life is DEATH.

Gaming = life. Life = games.
When there is no pc, console or even electricity available, I'll bring out the old board games.
Never stop playing games, games keep your mind young.