By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GRID 3 Teaser

FinalFantasyXIII said:

That and Twitter + GRID youtube channel. Which is close enough for me. By 4-22-14 we'll know anyhow 100% if this is true or  fake.

Yeah, that new logo just looks like the GRID 2 logo to me though.  Maybe porting to next gen?

But as you say, only a couple of days to go to find out.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Kresnik said:
FinalFantasyXIII said:

That and Twitter + GRID youtube channel. Which is close enough for me. By 4-22-14 we'll know anyhow 100% if this is true or  fake.

Yeah, that new logo just looks like the GRID 2 logo to me though.  Maybe porting to next gen?

But as you say, only a couple of days to go to find out.

If the port includes cockpit view (which apparently takes a lot of work to get working)

It seems everyone likes to disagree with me... maybe 2 people here don't, but answer me this. Why would they tease a re-release to part Grid 2. 

The hate you guys brings louds so much judgement it's hilarious for me to see. :)

If it's just Grid 2 with cockpit that is dumb becaue why wouldn't they just patch it in. I'll be back tommorrow to post Grid 3 gameplay. If not then I'll delete this thread. I'm sure it's Grid 3 though. You guys bitch so much when you should be excited.

GRID autosport. Now we know the video is of the PC version apparently. I wonder how many cars and such, new tracks etc. is drifting included like GRID 1. Find out soon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgZB2JPgQmI