By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Store Sale: 30 Games for $0.99 Each

I played Tokyo Jungle it really fun but the story has horrible check points. There so many animals to play with in survival mode.

Around the Network
darkotakusouls said:
I played Tokyo Jungle it really fun but the story has horrible check points. There so many animals to play with in survival mode.

For me, I hate that time goes so fast in the game.  You'll barely have time to do all the timed objectives, and that's if you hurry.

I've moved on from the ps3,plus I would'nt play any of those games,even if they were free.

I was going to pick up Crash but it says they don't support analog controls, I don't really feel like playing with out them again...

I grabbed the DLC for Valkyria Chronicles (wasn't part of the sale but apparently it was in my cart so....) along with Sam and Max, Jurassic Park, and Retro City Rampage. I would have grabbed Plants vs. Zombies if it were for Vita but alas....Luckily, I had that game for 360 and 3DS already. It's addictive, though!

Around the Network
cmeese47 said:
If you do not own Braid, Crash Commando, Echochrome II, Gotham City Imposters, Plants Vs Zombies, any Red Faction, Super Stardust HD, Tokyo Jungle or even Spyro this is a great deal.

Hell Jurassic Park and Back to the future are worth a buck especially if your a fan of the movies.

Basically this is why PS rules and well the other guys not so much.

I read the last line of this post and I got offended.  I took it as a personal attack against my preferred consoles.  I was gonna point out that M$ and Nintendo (to a lesser degree) have pretty great sales as well.Then I realized that I just paid $5.99 for Super Mario Bros. 3 on my Wii U and realized I would have to pay full price to get the game to run on my Wii U.  Meanwhile that same copy of Crash Bandicoot 3 that I bought back in 2009 for the PSP runs on my Vita and PS3 for free.

That's when I decided to shut the fuck up.