By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall Xbox One Bundle Discounted Even Further to £340

Good news!

Around the Network

XB1 + TF cheaper than standalone PS4.

I guess retailers ordered a shit ton of them and aren't able to sell them.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

zumnupy10 said:
Colocho said:

Sales must be pretty stale to warrant such steep cuts...

Unless the UK charts are wrong. Xbone isn't doing bad to justify the discounts.

It may just be that the XB1 isn't performing to UK retailer expectations so they're clearing out excess stock. If they expected Titanfall bundles to shift 200,000 in this time and half of them are still lying around, they will start to reduce to free up space.

But damn.... my card is £40 off being used unintentionally...

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
zumnupy10 said:
Colocho said:

Sales must be pretty stale to warrant such steep cuts...

Unless the UK charts are wrong. Xbone isn't doing bad to justify the discounts.

It may just be that the XB1 isn't performing to UK retailer expectations so they're clearing out excess stock. If they expected Titanfall bundles to shift 200,000 in this time and half of them are still lying around, they will start to reduce to free up space.

But damn.... my card is £40 off being used unintentionally...

The expectations for TF were just surreal.

They were indeed, but you also wouldn't want to have been the retailer that ran out while all your rivals were coining it in had it overachieved on those lofty expectations that were put upon it.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

As i was saying yesterday, you could wait a little longer and get the bundle for even less. The price is going down quite fast.

bubblegamer said:
As i was saying yesterday, you could wait a little longer and get the bundle for even less. The price is going down quite fast.

Yep at this point if I was looking to get an X1 I would just wait and see how low it's going to get or what else they will throw in.  I just returned mine the other day though I just felt very underwhelmed by Titan Fall and while it was a fun game at times the bots killed my mood so many times and there were other small things that just added up to it not being worth it. I can easily wait till that game comes to PS4. Hopefully by then they have bot free modes and more customization options. Also feel the level design could have been designed a little better for a game that has all the jumping and all that. Doesn't seem like they designed the levels to compliment the wall running and all that. It has it's moments just not enough.

Xbox one @460$ with Forza and Titanfall:
http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/04/12/frys-slices-100-off-the-xbox-one-titanfall-forza-5-bundle-drops-it-to-460/

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

bananaking21 said:

how about you come visit jordan for a few shopping trips because you go around complaining about canada

haha, I'll be returning back to the UAE for the summer so I won't be complaining for a few months. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
bananaking21 said:

how about you come visit jordan for a few shopping trips because you go around complaining about canada

haha, I'll be returning back to the UAE for the summer so I won't be complaining for a few months. 

UAE is even cheaper than jordan when it comes to electronics. i plan on buying my next smartphone (Z1 compact) from their because its considerably cheaper.